Thursday, August 25, 2011

I'm Back

I know I said I was only going to be gone for the weekend well I was sorta. I have been back since Sunday evening then edited photos all day Monday from a family session I had on Friday morning before I left. I had gotten a phone call on Monday that my co-worker had pasted away {R.I.P Jan Nichols). Heaven will relieve you of all your pain. I know you will be watching over us all.

Tuesday I had a meeting and than took my son Dakota and his two friends to finish his school clothes shopping. Man was that a chore :) Wednesday, I had meetings all day!! Today I am going to play catch-up on some photo editing and projects I need to get finished. Tomorrow it will be meetings all day again and getting ready for our students to come back to school on Monday.

I will post a few of my favorite things I have found stocking some other blogs that are a must have {or must create} today and tomorrow. I hope everyone enjoys there Thursty Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment