Sunday, July 10, 2011

Yard Sale Finds

Yesterday I decided to hit a few yard sales and see what treasures I could find. I went to 4 yard sales and came home with a cabinet ($10), 2 lamps ($3), vintage iron ($2) and a vintage table runner ($.25). I am so excited about my finds. Now to decide where I am going to put them. Hummm, first off the cabinet is going to need to be sanded down and painted. 1 of the lamps is going to need a cute little lamp shade, and the other lamp well lets just say "it's prefect". Here are a few photos of  some of my great finds.



Oh yes, the perfect one. Have I told you how much I LOVE lamps!! 



 I can't wait to sand this baby down and paint it. I think I know the perfect place for it in our home.


 A little paint and a revamped lamp shade and I will have yet another beautiful lamp.



Do you get the picture of what my day is going to be like? These photos should give you a BIG hint.

Happy DIY Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment